Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Lady V is busty.... But roaming is $80 .... OMG.... Need to prevent inflation

Recently I tried one milf 40plus... Not a looker... But Body is slim and her boobs are C cups and nice shape .... Well maintained for 40s milf... And paid less than standard fees.... Well she can't be charging same fees as syt right...

QUOTE=sgpiggybank;20072796]MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..
[/QUOTE]

Aiyo 80 again...Can skip and go other joints for BBBJ and full roaming...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou