View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Went to DS to party on Fri, Sat and Sun, 2weeks ago
First night went to Skylight and was amazed by the sharp increase in prices. There was a model category for ON at 3500. But sadly, the quality was not there.
We had a room on the 4 floor and was offered the left overs after other rooms had chosen. Still managed to find one pleasant girl to ease the night loneliness.

Second night we went to Legend and was located on the 2 floor. We were spoilt for choices, and I chose 2 beautiful ladies. ON was 2500

Third night was a Sunday and there was not much crowd and many gals stayed away. I managed to find a cute Xian girl to spent the night.

Verdict: it is getting relatively expensive to party in DS. I prefer Shenzhen
Agreed, I go to SZ more often now.. have more places to roam around beside Chionging KTV, and with much better choices in getting good SN in SZ.

Min 4 points for exchange: