My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekofear View Post
FR for Mimosa:
Mosha & JG & Ear-Cleaning

Looks 8/10: To me photo is real.

Massage ??/10: Can't comment as I did not book massage session with her. She asked whether I don't like massage is it. I told her, I'll book massage next time

JG 7/10: My initial rating is at 7 of 10 because due to time constraint, my JG session was like 20 -30mins. It was indeed painful. Skilled at applying pressure points. I remember my balls getting pulled & worked on. Really it's a no nonsense JG.

HJ/HDLY 10/10: 2x HJ was too much for me. I really felt drained 1st was during mosha & 2nd is after JG.

Body 8/10: Fair, white skin. Boobs are big, too bad I don't see the rest of her body. She told me to squeeze her tits harder?=x

Ear Cleaning 10/10: Had my first ear-cleaning session there in my life. Spent most of the time for this, hence short on other activity. It bearable, not too much of discomfort. I guess feels like anal sex but in the ears instead? I dunno. Feels oddly satisfying. End of it, She massaged the ears. My ears felt a lot better after that.

RTM: Yes. Because she understands & able to speak english. Location discreet, place is neat and clean.
u mean after she clean your ear you hear better?