View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblue View Post
Tried Ji xiang for the 1st time a few days back.
Cat bath on the back not given which I'm fine with. Rejects frenching.
But I will still RTF Ji Xiang as she gave me a very sensual ass rim with her tongue and fingers, she also spend some time on it, love it. Bbbj is normal but alternate with licks which I like. She rejected my request for 69, but later gave in she took care to ensure that I do not cum early by alternating between bbbj and cat bathing my thighs, kudos to her.
Fuck her in missionary, told her to hug me tightly, with piak piak sound. Change to cowgirl. She has the stamina to ride… Again, we hugged tightly and she continue to ride… squeezing her ass and spanking them at times, its quite loud, don't know if can be heard from outside or not LOL. Her moans I believe are not fake…
After the deed, we chat for a while, indeed she is talkative and like to crack jokes, though she does look cold when we first met…
Damn, as I wrote this FR, I'm thinking about RTF Ji Xiang…
Ji Xiang could provide good and strong sex service. Her sex stamina is great. I am surprised she did not offer you frenching. (She always provided me passionate frenching for the few sessions I had with her).

I reckon besides Ji Xiang, the other WLs whom I have bonked before and still remaining in GL include Xiao Xiao(1606a), Xiao Bei(2040), LuLu (1654a) and Lulu (2062). Only these few left

Last edited by ejectjoy; 06-06-2019 at 11:45 PM.