View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hi bro

when you are sex hungry after a few days of no sex, I dont think you will mind parting with 1500rmb in exchange for a quick fuck with the chambermaid.

for my case, she was making up my room, i can sense she can bite my bait, I threw my bait, saying how that place is boring and no mei mei for past few days, I talked to her a bit, she got interested, and I slowly worked my way with her, radar logged on target, fire flares and sparks, offered her the sum and though a bit of hesitation, eventually she bit the bait, closed the room door and did the necessary. Stripped off her pants and panty, unbuttoned her top but she said dont strip all, capped, doggie and missionery, hellfire missiles logged on abyss hole, whacked the missiles into the abyss hole, all within 5 minutes. damn wet, she covered her mouth while fucking her.

dressed up, open the door and complete mission.
even bring her go makan drinking singing but only kissing touching...no sex