View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 23
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

TL;DR FR: yes she's worth it! I don't RTF very often, but did and will continue to do so.

Everything she says about herself is accurate, she has really fabulous boobs, although she's being far too modest about her looks, she really is quite pretty. But that of course is highly subjective.

Aside from the mind-blowing sex, to me the best part of the whole encounter was the GFE she provides. She really seemed to enjoy being with me, and after we finished the act we continued to chit-chat in bed for a long time. Too many working girls are watching time, or after you've blown your load they stop paying very much attention to you and keep fiddling with their phones booking the next date, or watch TV, or whatever else.

But I do think effective GFE also depends partly on chemistry and mutual respect, so if you're an asshole don't expect her to pull off an Oscar-winning performance, and don't complain to me if you didn't feel GFE with her. I'm just saying I did. YMMV.