Old 01-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: San Fransico, LA, San Diego, California

Went to a spot that 15 mins drive away from downtown San Francisco. At Central Waterfront area. It's a private apartment. I texted before going but after I arrived, I was made to wait along the street for 45 mins before they are ready.

After 45 mins, they texted me the unit number and a shadow peeked from behind the curtains before opening the door. The entire apartment light is off. The lady who opened the door is my companion for the next 60 mins. Cannot choose.

I was lead into a "room", there's a door but the "window" doesn't have a window panel, just curtain blocking. You can hear the whispers and sounds from others room, and they hear you.

At least this time the lady is younger, mid to late 30s, ~150cm, cute looking with a full B cup bosoms. Had some casual chat like age, where from, etc while stroking my little brother. When ready, had a capped bj (bbbj need top up usd100). After that, you know what's next. Once finished, wiped off, dressed up and left.

Total dmg, US$160 for 1 hr 1 shot. There's half hour option available for US$120. This is a lot cheaper than the 1 hr 1 shot US$300 outcall. Conclusion: SF is not the place for this kinda pleasure. Expensive + fakes.

Your best bet would be to go for the ang moh girls if that's your thing. At least they are real because they self-advertise.