View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It’s cheap... but how about the quality and the services? .........
I tried several Vietnamese gals in Sihanouk, in blue mountain, price usd10 for ST, no service, she strip I strip, then fuck then go home. But it's only usd10 so it's a fair deal.

However, I was quite lucky to book a cambodian milf for ST for only usd5 at the chicken farm near the port. The service was v good. It was around 9-10pm when I rode my rental bike to the dirt track of this chicken farm. I pillion my sifu to recee the place. Finally 2 milf keep jio us to book her and she ask for usd10 but I manage to bargain it down to usd5. Upon entering her shack, I pushed my bike into her shack too, then she lock d wooden door.After stripping, I lie on her bed while she began to bath from the water jar. She also brush her teeth. After she had a good bath, wow, she gave me vvv gd service, she bbbj me and will do it slowly n v gently, and keep smiling. And when I fuck her, there was no rush at all. After I finish the deed, I gave her another usd5 as tips.

For better service, should choose Cambodian gals. Most Cambodian gals are friendly but they r not v gd in servicing but they r friendly n obliging, so u may tell her to do this n that and most likely she will do readily.