hi bro
casa was my fav place but went there 2 yrs ago ,
wow price include so much
that time overnight is usd100-150
now is usd200 to 300 ?
hmmm ... st 136 rates should be lower ... for overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika01 View Post
Hi all, I’m in PP now with 4 SG friends and 6 HK friends. Super big group. Would like to share my experience in the last 2 days. Prices all in USD.

Day 1 - Went to Casa. We brought 3 bottles of whisky that we bought from the airport. Cockage is $50 each. Girls are also $50 each but need to pay additional $20 each upon billing. Overnight is between $200-$300. Mostly viets but there are khmer girls also. Viet ones can play. Casa gave us a super big room with a pool table and 2 toilets. There’s a darts machine too. Left before 3am. Total bill close to $1000 excluding tips. This place is expensive in my opinion.

Day 2 - Afternoon went to Hotel Luxury World for massage. This place has the fish tank concept. Mixture of viet and locals. I chose the local one. Room 1hr $10. Full service $80, tried to neg but she wouldn’t budge.

Day 2 - Night. We went to W KTV. There’s a big “W” neon light outside the building. All khmer girls. Tips about $30 each. We brought our own 2 bottles and ordered JW platinum. Order 2 get 1 free. Girls quality average, cannot compare to casa. But cheap as our total bill came up to less than $400. Didn’t ask whether can overnight.

Day 3 - to update late.