View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro nyrvana

It will be wonderful if u be able to provide more info like
1. hotel - cost
2. ktv - cost
3. mm - cost
4. how to go around if we dun speak khmer
5. is there any agent

tks
Sure, I am happy to share the costings I spent

1. Hotel - I lived in a boutique hotel, US$80 per night. For me I really want to enjoy my time there, especially if I am with a girl I want the most GFE atmosphere as possible hahaha

There are very cheap guesthouses but so far my experience is that they are quite ill equipped, no deposit safe in the room, no hot water. The cheap places usually feel like a store room with aircon hahaha

2. KTV - Depends on where you want to play, got those local KTV, but the quality of the girl I feel is capped at 7/10. Sure, GFE is still there, but please do not expect beauties, local KTV that time I tried was US$30 per person (3 guys including myself), drank enough beer to be tipsy.

Maybe still got some misc. cost like tip mamasan and waiter, so another US$20-30, just be generous abit they will treat you like king (at the end of the night, their service really better than geylang KTV, price is maybe lower or about the same, just give them loh)

Good thing about KTV is that their girls are no butterfly. Khmer culture is conservative but inside the room although that time I couldnt speak a single Khmer word, I still had fun and GFE. My friend was slapping their ass and playing with their panties hahaha, SG vs Khmer, duck and chicken but we used universal language!

3. MM - I think this depends on how you handle the situation, some people can go to their KTV for locals and pay foreigner price (just think of geylang, no matter how the foreigners beg, the OKT sure wont give them our local price). Anyway, I believe the standard price for local KTV girls is US$80 max, some lao jiao here might feel that US$60 is the max but for me I have not encounter. But aiya, just give loh, in SG where to find SG$130 overnight? Plus GFE maximum

4. Non-Khmer speaking tourists - For me I was brought there by my friend, he speaks basic khmer too and had friends there. Cambodians are able to understand VERY BASIC English, like toilet, food, taxi, tuktuk, boomboom haha

Of course educated Cambodians who work in the bank are fluent in english, but I believe most of the nightlife industry do not have a very strong command of the language.

But no worries, for myself I managed to survive one night there (missed my flight) while managing to get a girl for bonking haha, language is quite a big problem, if you are looking for no frills tour, I think going with a tourguide is better.

5. Agent - Not any that I know of. But I believe most experienced bros here are willing to share knowledge with you here

Anyone got any questions just ask, typing all these just reminds me of the great times in Phnom Penh hehe