Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Infos on Chiang Mai - part 1

I love Chiang Mai.

This place has the most pretty girls in Thailand; and the cool weather is great. Doi Inthanon is less than 2 hrs drive from cnx and it is the coldest/highest point in the whole of Thailand. CNX is great for treking and day tour. As for nightlife, there are few but not many as compared to BKK and Pattaya.

Suggestion for 4-5 days trip:

GF budget hotel with best location on shopping/massage/pub
= Downtown Inn (around SGD50+ during high season).

For those who prefer not to bring girl to your room and like to bonk in massage parlour, with best location on shopping/massage/pub
= D2 Dusit (beautiful suite room for around $300 during high season)

Next, go to book day trip from Ranvel tour. Why Ranvel? because most Japanese/Korean chick book from this agency ... And this is a trustworthy tour agency. Maybe its my luck, but I always meet chio girl or party girl in this tour.

Have early dinner at the popular expensive restaurant 'Whole Earth'- menu with no price on it. Or just try the street hawker behind Downtown Inn.

Now, you must try the 2nd most popular massage parlour in cnx.. 'Pandora'. Just to inform you that tuktuk or taxi will take few hundred baht commision from Tat, and that will add to your bill. And once you go into the fish tank viewing room(turn right from main door), do not ask Tat for recomendation as he may mark up your bill. There are different price for tourist n local in B badge w/number, M badge w/number and S badge w/number, and the rest of girls number without alphebet are the lower grade. Once decided on the girl, ask for the price(bargain if need to) and make payment. If u dun speak thai, prepare to be quoted for 2000+- baht for chio bu, and that is including tuktuk commission.

..end of part 1