Thread: Sex after 40
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex after 40

In my sixties already... Quality is more important than quantity to me. Zero sex with wife - forgot the last time I fucked her. Now only doing it with sex workers, but very many passionate experiences. At present, just one regular left. When she leaves, will be damn hard to replace. Penetrating her is only part of each hourly session. Just as enjoyable are the caresses, the licking, the sucking and the sweet talk. In fact I think I enjoy seeing her cunt juices flow and tasting them more than actually fucking her - too tiring if I hump without stopping. She knows exactly what I need - a full buffet of stimulation, including penetratation without ejaculation. The finale is an intense hand job with my mouth clinging hard to her erect nipples and my hands doing intensive fingerlng of her wet cunt and her butt hole. Ironic - my most intensive experience is with this lovely professional at a time when my fucking days are numbered. Grateful to China, and to Vardenafil. LOL...