View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advices from bros and sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACFE View Post
Sincerely appreciate so many advices from the bros and siss over here...
Actually I am a FT too. I heard many people commented about us(the foreigners) about finding a Singaporean as a bf for something(money/PR status etc) but in fact we actually here to earn so that we have more to support our family back in our hometown.

No wrong to criticise us because due to the FTs the job opportunities for locals have dropped tremendously,part of my relatives are locals too and I understand the difficulties. So sorry about this but we have no choice as well.

Also, this is why my bf is a foreigner(PR) cause I do not want people to think that we FTs are here to get a rich bf and this is why I have always been trying hard to work together with my bf. If we can overcome this hardship then in the future perhaps nothing can split us apart.

I understand my age is quite awkward now cause I am not as young as the teens and should seek for a stable rs but to me age is just a number. What’s matter is we should live our lives with no regrets, getting a compatible partner is nothing easy as well.
I dunno where you and your bf are from, and I dunno your surroundings, but only PRC and Viets who work in the massage/ktv industry have a reputation of looking for bf/husbands here in SG. If you are not from those countries AND working in those industries, nobody will accuse you of it.

So don't use this lame reason to stay with the guy. A useless guy is a useless guy, you don't have to stick with him just because he is also a foreigner. There are plenty and plenty of honest hardworking foreigners from every country here