View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

What I thought would be a one-off thing under the influence of alcohol actually persisted. YS and my wife started wearing only T-shirts around the house. Occasionally, my wife would even remove her bra and let her nipples protrude. Being naughty, I would rub them whenever she lay in my arms during our Netflix sessions. Squirming, she would smack me and remind me softly YS was around. I still didn’t get much chance to see zaogeng’s of YS, as her panties were always adequately covered with her T shirt. Sneaking a camera handphone under the dining table also did not yield much results, as YS kept her legs crossed. I could only rely on the laundry basket to check on what YS wore the previous day, as well as to get my daily dose of her nubile scent. At night, I would release my pent up arousal into my wife.

My wife’s dreaded time of the month arrived. I always hated this period, as it meant no sex for me, and also because my wife could no longer wear sexy panties. Pastel and full backed panties still turned me on, but not as much. She also started wearing shorts around the house, which YS noticed.

“Not hot ah San-jie?”

“No la, my P is here.”

YS suddenly looked in my direction, with a slight smile. Soon after I received a text from her. “Are you coping well? Recently haven’t heard much noises from your bedroom…”

“Err what do you mean?” I replied, feigning ignorance.

“Nothing, enjoy your breakfast”

Was she trying to tease me? It was my dream to fuck my sister-in-law, but dreams are dreams right? Engrossed in my thoughts, I dropped my cereal spoon. My wife stared at me, with an “Are you ok?”

“I’m ok,” I replied as I bent down to retrieve my spoon.

I saw movement ahead. YS suddenly uncrossed her legs, exposing a pink panty with white stripes. My eyes widened, but the moment was short-lived. YS crossed her legs again thereafter, and I retrieved my spoon. I tried to make eye contact with her, but YS just kept to eating her breakfast and using her phone.

At this point, I could not read YS properly. Was she teasing me purely for fun? Would she want to take things further? It may seem obvious to many bros here, but I really did not want to act rashly and destroy the relationship with YS and my wife. I really love my wife, and perhaps this infatuation with YS was just a passing phase.

After that day, suddenly it seemed like YS started being careless around the house. Really small things, like reaching up to get a jar of cookies from a high cupboard in my presence, exposing the lower half of her panties and butt to me. She’d occasionally watch television with one knee up, her black panties and puffy pussy lips in full view, before closing her legs when my wife appeared. She lay on the couch in a prone position once, and over the course of an hour her shirt would ride progressively up. I was surprised to learn that YS too owned thongs, and her round, creamy ass with smooth skin made me want to rub my face on it.