View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Precisely. Months back already heard from her saying that and yet someone still thinks he’s the special one getting some first hands news and trying to boast *feeling amused*
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow u managed to follow her there? I remembered she said some time back not to follow her, she wanna keep that to her own circle of friends outside of this.
Anw for her intentions to return I also rem she say not to talk abt it, so better don’t discuss too much. It’s been such a long time that she mentioned it I also don’t have much hopes of this happening, although if she comes back now she will def be the ang pai of the ang pai in the current climate if she can at least retain her service level last time.
Anyway no point talking abt it.

no doubt about her status since it was already well established in her first stint.