View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Hai San(2033) FR by omnia 07022002

looks:7(fair, quite cute and innocent round face, nice eyes)
body:6.5(petite and a bit fleshy)
boobs:8(33C, quite big, pinkish pointy nipples, tasty and au natural)
frenching:yes(quite passionate)
ar:yes(quite erotic as she keeps giving you the CFM look)
bbbj:9.5(the best bj that i have experienced in gl thus far, even better than s'pore ice. this gal has acquired the art of fellatio up to the "pop" sound and cim which she swallowed with ease)
fj:9(truly erotic experience as her art of writhing in ecstasy deserves the dick award, quite a nice tight c**t)
attitude and service:9(this gal is a true pro. removed my clothes at the start, followed by a nice hug and passionate frenching while i helped her remove her clothes, shared her ciggies with me after the f**k and provided interesting raunchy conversation, even threw in a story of her spanish fly experience, nice french kiss goodbye)
rtf:definitely yes(worthy of two session booking)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!