Old 04-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lor 8 H66G

First time coming to this house after hearing good things and such a big thread. Giving FR despite assholes zapping for no reason, but whatever, I enjoyed myself.

G9

Looks: 6/10 Abit fairer than typical Thai

Body: 8/10 slightly chubby, but the delicious kind. Definition of thicc, I like. Got tattoo on lower body

Boobs: 9/10 c cup, very nice and natural. Awesome! Rare to see big naturals on a Thai. Squishy hahaha

Butt: 8/10 thicc

Bbbj: 8/10 straightaway never ask to cap. Abit of teeth so minus point, but +2 for amazing ball licking - use her whole tongue one. +1 for going down all the way, I'm quite fat (okamoto 002 is already too tight for me, I need to find a bigger one)

FJ: 8/10 what can I say, I love thicc girls. Cowgirl damn shiok

Overall: 8/10 abit sop other than the amazing ball licking, but I really enjoyed myself due to her looks (thicc) and garang-ness even if she's quite businesslike.

Noticed many girls here look thicc and big boobs. Will come again to this house, service is quite alot better than some of the Thai houses in L16-20, don't know if it's because of this house or just this girl is like that. Ba ba but shiok

Edit: sorry, idk if this is the correct house. It's the first house on L8 coming from the firefighter side

Last edited by nowayhose; 04-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.