View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Last day of working subjective to individual in terms of going down to support her or not. If she knew she has BIG CUSTOMERS coming down, BF should just meet her after work instead. Let her focus on getting her flowers on last day and let those customers support her instead. If the BF goes down, she will be in a dilemma to stay with her BF or find those customers for flowers.

I always believe if you are not able to financially support her, let her go focus on earning money during her stay here. The guy should not get too upset because she had to meet some customers for supper after work. Its some sort of customer relationship she needs to build up so that this big customer will continue supporting her. Just inform the guy/bf if she is meeting the customer. However, if the customer wants go hotel then she will probably need to move forward and look for other potential customers instead so that she can earn the trust of the BF.
To Bro 1KnightinBKK: This is really excellent advice.

I don't go to TDs, I go KTV's and have been in a r/s with a VietBu for the last 3 yrs. Their motivation is simple - it's money.

I did the cardinal sin of recently showing jealousy on the day she was going back to HCM. The TLDR version was that she fly me aeroplane on the day I was supposed to send her off as she had an overnight session a customer. It's the last day and she had many customers asking her out that night.

She was very apologetic to me but she made it clear that her first and foremost priority was money. She did not mean to hurt my feelings and thought she was doing me a favour (since i see her on avg 3 times a week) by not needing to trouble me to send her off to the airport. From my perspective, another guy screwed my girl which is totally normal in her line of work but this time it was at the expense of myself.

The truth of the matter is that we treat these girls better than how they treat us. Given the number of bros showering them attention, its impossible for them to be truly fair to everyone whilst trying to be professional. The way I see it is that you are "first-among-equals" and honestly that is the best one can hope for with WL's as long as they ply this trade. She reached out and tried to apologise to you, which in a fit of anger you rejected it and understandably so since she stood you up. From what I see, she did not realize her actions would lead to you being this upset. She probably thought that she can earn $$$ during her last day and try to spend some time with you after work at 2 am.

In short - keep things fun and casual. Expecting too much from these WL's is going to lead to heartache. If the feelings are mutual, just go along with the ride without any expectation that you might have from a bf/gf perspective.