View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Newbie needs some advice

1. Would you recommend against a virgin to have his first time in GL? I'm already 27... But between work and latin dance and video games i have no mental energy to try to date.

Bro, I would recommend to try Dome 1 FLs first. They are usually in a more discreet area and you can take your time.

2. I love la ji... Saw some FR say check saliva before do it. Is it rude? Or don't check also can?

Never really think that much cuz seldom french but if you want to play you will have to take the risk.

3. Common mistake for newbie?

Not really. Just tell the girl what you want.

4. My mandarin not so good, just typical singaporean chinese. Do you ask before doing anything? like before start fondling and stuff... what do you say for the first few min of intro to someone you do for the first time? just say name?

Just talk like a normal person lah. If you choose a good one, she will probably take the lead and ask you if you came from work, have you eaten blah blah blah

5. Saw a thread about opening time. is it true some house are open from 12pm noon to midnight?

yea. Go after 12pm.

6. If i want GFE... how to ask for it?

Cannot ask one lah. This kind go do your research see which one is good in GFE. If you take up my advice on going for Dome 1 girls, then just go to the good bonks thread to see reviews from other bros. However, do take note some of the reviews are fake.

One way to see if the girl is really up to what you want is to look for multiple reviews.

7. Should i tell OKT its my first time and ask for recommendation? I dont mind spending, i saw that 150 is the biggest damage?

You can lah but they usually recommend whoever is available on hand.

On a word of virginity, I did lose it to a FL too but now currently with somebody. Sometimes getting your first time out of the way might be good thing too. Helps you get more comfortable with ladies eventually.