Old 27-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Newbie needs some advice

I went to orchard towers and cuppage yesterday to see whats the fuss all about. Places look super scary and i didnt dare go in towers - my heart beating fast the whole time! I abit humji and only saw some street walkers outside...

Truth is... i have never done it before. Some questions if anyone can help?

1. Would you recommend against a virgin to have his first time in GL? I'm already 27... But between work and latin dance and video games i have no mental energy to try to date.

2. I love la ji... Saw some FR say check saliva before do it. Is it rude? Or don't check also can?

3. Common mistake for newbie?

4. My mandarin not so good, just typical singaporean chinese. Do you ask before doing anything? like before start fondling and stuff... what do you say for the first few min of intro to someone you do for the first time? just say name?

5. Saw a thread about opening time. is it true some house are open from 12pm noon to midnight?

6. If i want GFE... how to ask for it?

7. Should i tell OKT its my first time and ask for recommendation? I dont mind spending, i saw that 150 is the biggest damage?

I feel fucking paiseh asking these questions and thinking about going GL for my first time sia... but i've already been a loser my whole life so why not cut myself a break.

Thank you in advance bros..