View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
2K net salary for both person is not practical...u would really be living in hardship...3.5k with baby...u might as well not give birth...kid would lack a lot of things and more suffering....

If u want a sg wife...i think minimum u earn 5k bah...unless u find those really lazy kind that dun mind u earn very low salary...

Otherwise better off to look foreigners that live in rural areas...End of the day...everyone get married to have a better life....no one will get married to have a worse life than they are currently having....

If u want someone to be with u when u can hardly feed urself...it shows how much u love her...

Lastly...there is only so far love can carry both of u...we are living in the real world...bread and butter is a realistic issue that we need to face...
I think you need at leas $2.5k.
Get a house first. Who wants a man who can't even have a house?

House buy is cheap. Don't been choosy. ground floor or 2nd floor. 200k or 300k 10% cpf, 5% cash.

can get

I'm making less than $2k but it's in US dollar. So moving to Thailand.