View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 23
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post

The problem comes when the question is dropped:

"So what do you do for a living?"

I really cringe to reply to this - a delivery driver.

Almost immediately, I noticed the 180 degree change in their expression and i see them drawing big crosses on their paper on the slot with my name on.

They seemed so digusted with my job that they write me off immediately from their shortlist
From what you have written earlier, u have quite good results in O level. I would recommend you go for a part time diploma to upgrade your skills. This would help you to get a better paying job in the future.

Furthermore if you were to tell someone u r working as a delivery driver now but taking courses to improve yourself. I am sure the person would have a much better impression of you as a person.

Good luck.