View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
With a salary of only $1800, i am afraid even china or vietnam women also not interested. You might need to explore more backward countries like myanmar or laos to look for a prospective wife. Good luck bro! I don't envy your position.