View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
My date is a singaporean. I have alot of friends divorce easy get to know new partner. Divorce is a common thing now.

I know my ex wife and marry her about 4 yrs. Before marriage is still ok. After marriage she just keep asking me for money. And her character change 180 degree. She wiped out all my saving and I started to borrow from bank. Till one day something happen, she attacked me. I cant tolerant that. Make a police report. But no use as police say must go family court. She run back china lor.

Then I ask for a divorce she agree with it. When down to her County and get it done. Very fast within 1 hour. As everything just write on the paper that they provide. Alimony or assets split, reason of divorce etc just write and both agree can le.

No alimony as a house she bought, I the one who pay the downpay and installment. She know it will be split if I want to ask. So she just keep quiet.

Lucky her PR application succeed letter come after we divorce. I just thrown away the letter.

Your ex wife pr or long term pass?
My wife is on LTVP. Same here I married with her for 4 years. But the difference I'd I provided her 1k sgd allowances and recently through clayvorance of few masters, know that she had outside affairs. I finally see that our relationship are nothing but transactions with no love. Below are the similarity except my wife do cook and housework. She dun like to stay in Singapore and I do not have proper accommodation in Singapore. I do love my wife a lot, but she has princess attitude, I realized that many China ladies are very unreasonable and think they can be rough with their men. But they expect men not to lay a single fingers on them. There are certain overboard conditions that they can abuse you emotionally and physically until you cannot stomach anymore. We are men and we deserve respect and not serving eunuchs. Nowadays China women education on etiquette are very very poor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...35613 0869576