View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Here I am divorcing soon and wifey of my not contributing to relationships by not working to save money for future and squander my pocket money. Sad to hear from you guys to start all over again. One thing lucky is that I dun have children but had some debts because of my wifey. Alone at times and admiring those lovely dovy couples in shopping centres, it broken my heart that my wife let me down. Now I am dating oversea ladies for opportunity.
I hope to have a glass of beer to toast the brudders who share the same woes here.
Cheers and hope life will be better for you guys
Be strong bro. Easy to find a lady to settle down. As long as u have a decent job, character not bad and not super broke.

Ur situation is same as mine before.

Now I attach again and plan to settle down with my fiance.