View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
FR on her got me interested. Gave her a try. My humble views as follows :

https://sglonelyguys.info/pink-massage/

Lookswise what you see in the photos are 90% accurate. Not the typical PRC classic beauty (though many are enhanced) looks but she looks pleasant and eye pleasing to me.

Figure is my cup of tea. She is tall and lanky, quite well maintained, boobs is just nice to caress. Complexion is FAIR and silky.

Though she largely belongs to the Massage as main dish, sensual as side dish ML like Aimee and 7th princess, Pink actually has pretty good roaming signal (just ask nicely) and she is willing to accomodate within her threshold.

Her jovial and humorous personality is another of her big selling point to me, conversation with her feels very relaxing and natural, her GFE comes across as 2nd nature to her, not forced or over zealous, and she is definitely not ice queen.

Location wise I have a different view from some bros here. The area is not quiet BUT you will NOT be punching in pincodes to unlock the main door. She has a plan to let you go up her apartment rather discreetly. Drivers need to plan ahead for parking lots though.

All in all, session with Pink feels like engaging in a relaxing massage (she is GOOD) followed by happy ending with a distant cousin whom you have naughty thoughts about. At $100, she is worth a try imo. I thoroughly enjoyed my session.
163cm is tall/lanky?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.