View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Staying in pratunam area.

Snow white massage (soi 26)

Girl name Candy

Look-6.5/10
Boobs A for aeroplane field
Bbbj 8/10
Fk 5/10
Fj 7/10
Gfe 9/10

Unlimited shot in this joint according to her. Had only 1 shot btw as im a one shot only guy for ST

Dmg 1k nuru service room and free mineral water for 1.5hrs, 1.5k fj service to the girl. Total 2.5k to be prepaid at the counter before service.

Tipped 500 baht

This joint allow contest to choose girl.

7 heaven (bj joint at soi 33)

Girl name Jan

This girl i must recommend... Look alike DJ Soda

Look 9/10

Bbbj 9/10

Cathbath 0

Boobs C (natural)

Took 40 mins topless bbbj service for 1.3k baht which include room. No mineral water offered

Girl is hard working and sweet, blowed me for almost 30 mins before switching to HJ. Didnt cum still sadly, prob my mind was thinking how nice if i could f her. Anyway no sex signboard at the counter.

This joint offers 2/3 girls bbbj service as well.

For full nude add 500, cum on breast 300, cum on face 500..

Tips the girl 100 baht for her effort.

Will return if i need a cock vaccum cleaning service.

No contest in this joint, chooss girl from ipad.

Dream heaven massage (soi 33)

Girl name Gina

Look 6.5/10
Cbj 5/10
Fj 5/10
Gfe 7/10
Fk 0/10
Boobs C for Cillicon

Dmg 2.2k baht for nuru and full service for 60 mins include room and free mineral water. Regreted, should take 1.7k nuru and full service for 40 mins instead. Afraid didnt have enough time to cum. Could have saved 500 baht here.

Though service is average especially no bbbj. Will return to this joint again as i saw afew cute girls there. Will take 40 mins package next time.

Tipped 200 baht for able to cum lol..

This joint allows contest to choose girl.

2 more days in bkk, anyone got kantao lobang please share with me. Gladly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Motorsai charged me 50 peso lower than taxi (150 down to 120) between pratunam to sukumvit as well as return trip. Taxi 200-250 baht before negotiate.

Prefer motorsai to taxi as its so much faster by shortcuts and beating the traffic. Last evening took me 70+ mins to reach my hotel from sukumvit by taxi. Today only 15-20mins by motorsai