View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

Those days of visiting good old PPC in Chinatown...almost every floor had a whore or ML operating (sometimes groups of them)

And also the good old SBR spa, i remember during peak hours during weekdays, all the rooms on both level 2 and level 3 would be totally full and you had to wait on the couch for your turn (which lead to a few awkward encounters with other bros haha) but there was once i visited close to midnight and there was no business (on a weekday) so there was almost every lady on standby to choose from. I was quite lucky to try one of the earliest MILFs working there just when this shop was getting famous, called May, she had like a fully shaven & waxed abalone (i swear to god), quite rare for a PRC lady

Also there used to be a small budget hotel called Dragon something along Mosque St... went there a few times too. And those good times back then when PRC FLs offered "unlimited shots" packages (like $100/60min/unlimited shots or $150/90mins/unlimited shots), but of course some would try and waste time so that you would only get 1 or 2 shots in that hour as per normal haha

So sad that they cleaned up this area...you could have a quickie during lunch break or after work (for bros who work nearby or in the CBD). Not much action left here I suppose? I haven't tried any PRC FLs for the longest time but it seems that most MLs are operating at those standalone condos/apartments in more "ulu" areas now, well its better for their safety i guess