Old 18-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Male being molested

Went for a run this morning around 3am. Can’t sleep as I was sleeping the whole day at home and can’t do anything with the circuit breaker period.

With my mask on and small built of only 158cm and 42kg. I look like a teenage boy. I put on my singlet and fbt shorts belongs to my ex gf. As I was running alone in the quiet garden, another jogger ran along side with me after a few rounds.

I did not bother and took a rest doing some stretching beside a tree at a corner when this senior Chinese slim uncle who is very well built and tall with long grey hair tight in a ponytail walked close to me.

He started to speak to me in Chinese asking my name but I ignore him. What caught me by surprise he punched me on my face. I fell on the grass and he squat beside me telling me in English this time to keep quiet.

I am someone who is timid in nature and kept still with my hands rubbing my face when he pull my shorts down and caught hold of my cock stroking for me. I am damn shocked and pushed his hand away and he punched me again.

I was completely off guard and couldn’t yell as my mask was on. Then another punch landed on me and he told me to keep still and quiet. Then he looked around and remove my singlet as well. Now this is serious as I never think I can get hit and forced naked by another man while jogging.

He laid on top of me and rubbing his groin against mine while his hand was stroking my cock. I was felling dizzy and painful and did not struggled. Then he squat beside me and pull out his shaved cock. I can see it clearly as he told me to suck it.

I was reluctant but as he waved his hand again I opened my painful jaw and suck his cock. It was not my first time sucking another man cock but definitely not like this. I suck him well and felt his growing bigger in my mouth and he continues to pinch my nipple and stroke my soft cock. I cannot erect as my face was in pain.

After sucking him for quite a while, he cum in my mouth forcing me to swallow all his cum and he was grabbing my hair and forcing his cock in my mouth deep. I swallowed all his cum as he moaned. Then he push in his cock back to his shorts and pull me up.

I stood naked with my shorts down. He kneeled down and started to suck my cock again. I was reluctant but cannot control as my cock gets hard. He really know how to suck me cock. Finally I sees his face as he continues to suck me for a while. I cannot cum and get soft as my face was in great pain.

That guy pull up my shorts and pick up my singlet from the floor and took me tot he toilet nearby. I was raped in my ass raw by him. I’m not sharing it as it was disgusted.