Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

So, what did my left hand do? I pretended to hold Sofian’s neck for a while, then slowly moved downwards, to her boobs. Into her blouse my left hand went, and cupped her right boobs.

The legendary big boobs, finally, in my hands. But, her bra was in the way. After playing it with for a while, Judy was whispering to me.

Judy: “Did you ask my permission to touch another girl’s breast?” 

I was stunned. I was quite afraid that she would get angry and stop the whole thing. I slipped my left hand out and rest it on the bed. Judy smiled, then frenched me and whispered in my ears again: “I was kidding.”

I went on to fondle Sofian’s tits, no resistance from her. After a while, I shifted my hand to her back to unbuckle her bra. Then, I saw Sofian removing it herself and put it on the floor. I took that as an invitation to play with her tits. Her tits are really bigger than Judy‘s, way bigger. I could grab like 80% of Judy‘s breast using 1 hand, but for Sofian, I think it was like only 60%? They are big and full.

And it was my first time grabbing the tits of 2 different girls at the same time. I twisted the nipples, flicked them and pressed them inwards. Nipples of both girls.

After a while, Sofian stopped her blowjob on me.

Sofian: “It’s so tiring leh. My mouth so 酸 now.”
Judy: “Haha… That means my man is good.”

Damn, receiving such compliment at this kind of time really makes one feel good.

Judy: “So, how does it feel to suck a stranger’s cock?”
Sofian: “Ok la… He is not a stranger entirely… And furthermore you are here, so it’s different.”

Judy: “Then now how? Want to continue?”
Sofian: “Ok… But can I sit on the bed? The floor is so hard.”

With that, Judy made me lay down on the bed, and Sofian came up, on her fours, she started sucking my cock again. I shifted the pillow to lean on more comfortably. Judy and I continued frenching.

Then, I popped a question to Judy.

Me: “Ju…”
Judy: “Hmm?”

Me: “Can I suck her tits?”
Judy: “You gotta ask her…”

Me: “Can… You ask?”
Judy: “Hee… Naughty boy…”

She got up, looked at Sofian for a while. I bet she was enjoying the sight on another girl sucking her man’s manhood.