Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
What A K Pop Star SYT....

Mei Zi (L20 H33)

Height: 158cm
Experience in GL: Debuted Apr 2015

Face: 7.8/10
(Easily one of the prettiest WL in GL at the moment. She has a big pair of sparkling eyes which can “talk”. Her eyes are so beautiful and electrifying. She has Medium high nose with sharp tip. Sexy kissable lips. She has fair smooth flawless facial complexion. Long silky smooth black hair which smells so nice. She is the sweetest SYT I ever bonked in GL. She can Easily pass off as a JC or Poly student.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.58m, she is petite, curvy and has meat at the right place. Very smooth creamy fair body complexion. Almost no body hair. Very smooth cleanly shaven arm pits. When she sits down I notice the various layers on her tummy lol. Slim slender legs. Her ass is a bit flat thou.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(Natural C cup boobs with pink nipples. OMG imagine C cup boobs on a petite body frame! Whenever she walks or jumps, her boobs will boing boing lol. Very shiok when my lup cheong slided along her cleavage hehe . Can't stop sucking her neh neh pok like a hungry baby.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP routine bath with some body to body soapy rub and sensual touches.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Surprisingly she gave me a decent massage using baby oil. She has the strength. Felt shiok to let her massage.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my front and back. At same time she used her fingers to arouse me on my sensitive areas. She gave me a pretty average cat bath focusing on my nipples, neck, ears, thighs and balls.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(Light kissing on lips for long duration in first session. In RTFs, we progressed to light frenching and now passionate frenching. Shiok to French such a pretty SYT. Ommph.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is good. Strong suction. Deep throated. With her head twisting left and right to tighten the grip. Alternated with ball sucking action. Constant eye contacts. What a sight to behold looking at a SYT sucking my cock.)

Pussy Painting: 7.6/10
(She applied KY before I tasted her oyster. So when I painted her I am practically licking KY. Nonetheless, she has very pinkish beautiful pussy with very sparse soft pussy hair. Enjoyed myself painting her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(She is tight! Started with cow girl. Oh my she is good at riding. Seeing those C cup boobs bouncing and such a SYT riding my cock, I am simply in 7th heaven. After a short while of riding she said she is tired. So we switched to missionary. I fucked her fast and furious while we frenched. She at times licked and sucked my neck, nipples and ears. Her moaning are soft and sensual simply music to my ears. We then Switched to doggie. Her back view is awesome. Very curvy and smooth. Smacked her butt, I rammed her pussy fast and furious while grabbing her boobs. Occasionally I licked her entire back like a hungry baby. Soon I cannot tahan any longer and shot all my load in her. Ahhhhhhh! Damn shiok! Very sexifying bonk I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty and talkative. Bubbly, cheerful and teh. She likes to sa Jiao like those Xiao mei mei. I am simply addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her SYT face & GFE!

She looks like some Korean celeb kim tae hee/yeon seo
Her look and body is rare in geylang these days. Better faster whack before it's gone. Actually, her house 2033 have many different type of gems to enjoy. Always spoilt for choice when I go there to pick between meiyan, meixue, meiling, meijing, meimei and of course meizi. Each beautiful or cute in their own way...

One of my fave house for 2015. Lots of choice and no queue! I have almost never queued for any girl here surprisingly!