Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Er, Excuse me, My Fairlady, are you a Catwalk Model?

Er ... Excuse me, My fair Lady, are u a Catwalk Model?

WL Name - Baihe
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23-24 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc Info - Prior experience in KTV/Nite Club

Looks - 6.7/10

She has smally double eyelid eyes, cute dimples, fair facial complexion, flat nose and small kissable lips. She has super long black tress that stretches almost to her tail bone. To me, she is not pretty but youngish, definitely bonkable and presentable ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She is leggy, pencil slim, has taut and lithe bod with almost zero tummy fats ... Fortunately she has perky rear ... She looks like a catwalk model when she wore a super mini white dress that flaunt her long slim & sexy legs ... Her 4 inches stilletoes enhance the leggy effect and made her looks like a catwalk model even more although she may not possess the glamorous looks of a super model ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Although only a small B cupper, they are well-developed with very attention grabbing eraser size nipples that are pink in color ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

Woohoo! She was spontaneous, playful and notty ... Similar to UK's personality ... We spent sometime froclicking on the bed in an erotic fashion ... Passionate frenching ensued without much prompting from me ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Although it was not done with finese, she gave me a heavenly body2body massage from back to front ... She also allowed my hard on dick to slide against her ass-crack to mimic a doggy bonking action ... I must say she has done a great job considering that she does not have solid prior experience as a WL back in PRC ... We than frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ... I believe she should have improved by leaps and bounce by now considering her superb work attitude. I first did her sometime a month plus ago when she was only 2 weeks into this job in GL ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Lots of effort put in in this department and I felt the enthusiasm being built into performing this department ... It was a sensuous cat-bath ... We frenched each other wherever the situation presented itself to us ... I felt damn shiok as her smooth tits, tummy and wet pussy glided against my upper and lower torso ...

AR - 7.3/10

Surprisingly, she did very well in this department ... Neither aggressive nor mild kinda AR. It was done whilst I was on my fours ... She tickled and teased with the tip of her tongue ... She also employed subtle hand action ... She then slided down under me to perform a BBBJ ...

Frenching - 7.8/10

Wet, spontaneous and passionate ... Not much prompting needed from me ... Awesome!

BBBJ - 7.4/10

Considered very good for a two weeks old WL without solid prior experience as a WL ... She gave me a 3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Her BBBJ style was sensuous and wet ...

FJ - 7.8/10

Very enthusiastic effort on her part ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, frontal assault (liken to bonking her on a dentist chair), scissor style and I reached orgasm whilst in missionary ... She was wet and tight downsouth ... I also gave her a muff dive with we procceeded for the coital ...

Attitude - 9.5/10

Fantastic attitude as a newbie ... She told me a good seasoned bloke taught her some tricks to service her clients a week before she went on her strawberry leave ... I further gave her some tips on shower action and BBBJ ... Obviously she learned damn fast considering the ratings I gave her ...

RTF - I have already RTF once ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Thanks to Omnia & Engima for the excellent recommendation as always ...

My Personal FR Thread: