Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
went over at around 5PM and took a look round. Not much but some lookers. I asked of Tasha is around but both hookers and OKT said she wasn't here. OKT even told me that they change ever 1 month. So i decided to pick one. She was from Thailand. Sitting at front row. Nice tits and a fat ass. so went up to second floor and did the deed. She was amazing..i fucked her with her on top, missionary, doggy and sideways. And at a point she took out condom to fuck me, thank God i noticed it..i slipped on another one and pounded her. She allows kissing which what i love and she did it the minute i stepped in the cubicle I was actually sweating from fucking her. I didn't manage to cum even though she took off the condom to blow me. When i said it was okay..she kept asking me if i enjoy myself and believe me, i seriously did even though i didn't cum.

Will i RTF? Maybe but i want t0 try her friends also..i saw one in red dress..has anyone tried her?
did you manage to ask her name? would like to try