View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 8
ursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud ofursexualdesire has much to be proud of
Re: advice on selling sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Tie up with a OKT here. If you visit certain ladies in their stable, the customers can use your toys with these ladies. The ladies will benefit from increased interest. More business for them. Normally the ladies who will accept the idea are not the ang pai.

Customers get to test the products first. You will get many FRs in the forum about your products. Then either the customers or people reading the FRs will buy the product from your website.

If police ask, you say you have no control of who buys your products and how it's being used after the sale has gone through.
i also had similar idea as you when i started selling almost 10 years ago, but didn't try.

also several occasions, got customers (mostly buy bondage toys) invite me to their gang bang session during meet up for cash on delivery. say intro me to their friends, i then can recommend them my sex toys. Or purely join in the fun but i paisei.

not to mention few others just ask me for 3P with their girl. i just reply, although i sell sex toys. but i quite shy in nature (as compared to season samsters)

last but not least, off and on, during meet up with customers for cash on delivery, many customers asked me if i sell pills also. i reply don't dare sell, singpapore too strict.