View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice on selling sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllocllo View Post
Seeking bro and sis ideas on how to market and sell sex toys in SG.. all creative or wild ideas welcome too
Tie up with a OKT here. If you visit certain ladies in their stable, the customers can use your toys with these ladies. The ladies will benefit from increased interest. More business for them. Normally the ladies who will accept the idea are not the ang pai.

Customers get to test the products first. You will get many FRs in the forum about your products. Then either the customers or people reading the FRs will buy the product from your website.

If police ask, you say you have no control of who buys your products and how it's being used after the sale has gone through.