View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Mandy - https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/

GFE: 10/10. Now I know what GFE is like. For all my visits I have never rated GFE because it felt very transactional. I think I hit it off well with her. It's like meeting a GF or mistress, and there are a lot of teasing and sexual attraction throughout. Since GFE depends on your connection so YMMV.

Looks: WYSIWYG. I think there is very minimal PS. If you like what you see, then go for it.

Body: Short (I'm 1.83m) and curvy. Would not consider her as fat and I like the boobs.

Massage: Negligible in my case as the GFE is so strong that after a short while (based on feeling as I did not time it), I just turn around and started to explore her body.

Sensual: 10/10. It is so high partly due to the high GFE. Basically a lot of teasing and exploring. Also I topped up for BF and although I cannot come from that, it still feels wonderful.

RTM: Maybe no. This is not because she is bad. On the contrary the session feels so good that I am I afraid I cannot control myself and go beyond a HJ. I'm "Hum Ji" and is not looking for sexual activities (as defined in HSA's blood donation) other than a HJ or BF. Otherwise it would have been a high yes.

PS: I saw a packet of cigarettes on my visit but luckily for me, she don't smell of cigarettes. FYI in case there are bros who are particular about cigarettes smell.

Last edited by lookseex2; 23-09-2022 at 12:32 PM. Reason: miss out 1 more point.