View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeh22 View Post
分享乐乐

工作太累也压里太大。休息时就约了乐乐了按摩。
我果然没选錯,到了就拿一个小时半的配套,力气很好,按穴位力道 很到位,又爽又痛到我不要不要的,这是一个我这么久以來按摩不错的一个女孩,正规的手法就是好,人又很健谈 ,真人还比照片美,又小小只,力气这么大,手法这么好,还有拔罐也很好。按完还帮我洗脸。
回家后 ,整个人舒服了很多,腰酸背痛也好了很多,背也没那么痛了,一个專业的手法按摩。整个人的精神 也
不错了。值得推荐。

加她微信: xixi-9484824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoney View Post
I had a hard day at work and all my muscles were so sore and tight.

Make a booking with Lele. Upon reaching, was greeted by her.

The massage areas were dimly lit, just a small partition and the place have only 2 bed for customers.

She is very professional and made me feel completely comfortable.

Very thoughtful and focused. Seemed very knowledgeable as she described to me what she was doing while washing my face and doing massage.

In conclusion, her massage was skill and it really easy the sore and tightness of my body.

I felt entirely comfortable in her care, and was amazed by her strength and skill.

I'd highly recommend this place to anyone!

Note: add her wechat at xixi-9484824
Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided.

Below is a simple rating for reference.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too
Wow, she so many review here too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily