View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided.

Below is a simple rating for reference.

Name - Le Le
Looks - 8/10 Cute, beautiful young lady wparkling eyes and sharp features
Body - 8/10 well maintained figure with cloth on
Facial Service - 8/10 cool and relaxing washing and cleaning of face giving me the refreshing feel
Massage - 9/10 not the piano type with good and enough strength
Attitude - 8/10 always smiling and very service oriented. Many times, she goes over time just to finish fixing my trouble spot. Which of course I compensate her accordingly.
Location - not really far from mrt, still within walking distance. relatively nice and quiet place as well.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too
Anyway her sharing was remove at another section. Maybe cannot share there or someone is red eye about it.

Those who PM me. Do take note location is central area and purely facial and massage no other thing already. Curtain joint and area small.