Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

For those who are coming for the first time to KL, you can choose either a quickie at the spa which damage is about RM 200 plus. U can find enough info in the forum about the hottest spa in KL.

For those who like the little more "process" like me, u cud spend longer time at the KTV. But Of Course, the damages are bigger.....

Most of the KTV in KL (either high or low class) were occupied by the PRC B4. But now, if U can find them, U sure have to buy 100 B n 100 S 4D.

I categoriezed the KTV in KL to 5 classes. The 5 star one are like Bintang Palace, Vegas. 4 star like Macau, Superstar, Golden Horse etc. There are many 3 stars one even outside the KL city like, Sunway, Subang, Cheras, PJ etc.

The 5 star one will charge room charge (depanding on room size) if U are not a member there. The GROs are local chinese and malay (found some young malays cud speak mandarin very well) and some mixed from East Malaysia. There are hourly charge from $35 to $55 depanding on which KTV U go. Some mummy will slash U if U are not carefull with the bill, especially U are high on the drinks (or the girls).

Ta pou could be various from $500 to $2000 depanding on the club as well. If you are good in talking and the girl happens to shiok with U, negotiate yr own self. Some don do ta pou....

For those guys are int, just PM me at [email protected] if U r in KL and if I m happens to be free and around, I cud bring u guys there.