View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any kind bro like to share with me cheryl… thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
FR comparison for Cheryl, Ada, Yingying

Looks: Cheryl, Ada, YY. Cheryl look the youngest here. Ada look like Melody age, seems like GILF to me. YY maybe younger than Ada but not able to tell because she wear mask throughout the session

Body: Cheryl, YY, Ada. Cheryl have the nicer body with big boobs and butt. Ada is slim with ads and b-cup. Ada got slight tummy with b-cup

Nuru: Cheryl/Ada, YY. Cheryl nuru seems most complete from top to toe. Ada is second because not that comprehensive but she focus more on the groin area, sensual massage on the shaft and balls. I met Ada when she just shave her pussy hair. Those short hair is sensual and tickling when she glide her pussy on my butt crack area. YY nuru is so-so with commercial feel.

Playability: Ada, Cheryl, YY. Ada can finger pussy while she look at you and HJ. Be warned that she is super wet, dripping wet. Cheryl has strict playability but you can sometimes touch or smell for awhile till she ask you to stop. My previous time with Cheryl, I had a shock when I smelled shit coming from her butt. Lucky for me as she was wearing panty for that day. Have not RTM since then. Ada lowest playability and no chance to pull a fast one because of her positioning.

Location: Equal. All are clean and discreet. YY has the 70-80s vibes with TCM posters and the red lights. Cheryl is the typical 1bedder condo. Ada room is the cleanest and well-maintained.

Anyone that has nuru? I will update this FR comparison after trying.