Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tiger84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You a Singaporean ?.

Got money ?. A lot of cash ?. Can go to hi class ktv. Or you a bit stingy ?.

If wanna save on your money. You can go to Mexico KTV that is on Jalan Imbi, in Bukit Bintang area. Please use Google map to search for it. It is the cheapest ktv in K.L.

Place was renovated recently.
It is a 4 storey shop house, near a corner. With big sign boards.
On the second floor is a lounge/bar and cocktail tables. The Viet's, Thais would sit around in the second floor. The second floor got a well lit bar. At the other end are cocktail tables, and here is a bit dark.
Third & Fourth floors are ktv rooms. You need 3 buckets of beer to get a room. 1 bucket consist of 5 small bottles of beer, at RM 85 ( before the reno, prices may go up after the reno ).
Girls are booked by the time....45 minutes...at RM 50 ( the price may have increased after the renovation ).
You can select how many girls u need and for what time you required. The girls will always be on the second floor. Please speak to the lady mummy for drinks, girls bookings, rooms upstairs. There are 2 Chinese lady mummy there. You can ask the mummy which girl can be tapao, or for some nutty crazy lady.
After u are done, just give some small tips to the mummy and the girls. RM 20 as tips will be good enough.
Lone ranger or commando in this ktv....can also.
I was there about 4 times ( before the renovations ). Had 2 to 4 ladies in the cocktail table area.
Hi. Can you recommend a good high end KTV? Not paragon as I have been there a lot recently