Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Re: KTV in KL

it's good isn't it? Haha

Can meet up next time in Feb 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger84 View Post
I was back in KL last week for work and made it to Paragon and I can confirm there are a shit tonne of girls downstairs. I was there on a Monday night and it was very busy when I got there about midnight.

Ordered a tower and very quickly there were 5 girls at my table, some claiming to be dancers and others models. The tower was about 230 MYR, you could get 3 for 600.

One of the girls, Thai, was stunning and I had a clear goal so I asked her about the upstairs rooms. One of the boss guys came over and said it was 800 for the room for 3 hours and 800 for a girl. Went up with the hot one and entered a room that could probably cater for 8. Got 24 cans included in the room so drank a few of those while messing around with the girl. I was pushing to get at it on the sofa but she kept saying there are cameras so after a couple hours I said let’s get out of there back to my place.

Had to go speak to the boss lady this time who said I could buy her out for 1500 which I did. And damn glad I did, this girl was mind blowing in bed. A good BBBJ but everything else was up there with the best I’ve had.

Anyway long story short, heading back to KL tomorrow and planning on heading back there about midnight if anyone is keen to join?