Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zackplanet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackplanet View Post
Hi bros.. newbie here in this forum and havent been into ktv in kl for quite a long time.. however wanna share my latest review to empress armada..

Me
Sorry there have been some problem with my laptop.. plus dunno how to delete replies.. so i just continue wif my review on empress armada pj..

Arrived at around 1030pm.. definitely sad hour.. huhu.. straightaway told counter girl that we want girls.. two of us only.. then we've been shown into a room.. i think maybe medium one with bathroom attached.. after a while mummy came and we told her that we want nl.. ask about the rate.. ahe said here girls rate 380/4hours starting from 9 to 1am.. so if u check in late also have to pay for 4hours rate.. dunno about u guys but i find 380/4hours little quite xpensive compared to my previous outings to other places. If u want complete can main one it will be ard 540 if im not mistaken.. since that we have already arrived so wth just continue. We only take the 380 rate. Then came ard 5 nl.. all of them qquite not bad.. my criteria is always take girls with the shortest skirt.. easy to roam.. hahahaha.. after select girls(nadia n joyah), continue with ordering drink.. beer package 550/5jugs and room foc..

Throughout the session, quite satisfied with the gals since both of them quite noty one..hehe.. ass and boobs roaming no problem.. she even roam ur lil brother.. hahaha.. damn.. session.completed ard 130 since mummy give xtra time.. total damage ard 1700+ all in. any comment on the damages? girls quite nice.. only i found the price quite xpensive.. mybe after this will try sapphire maa or crown to compare the price..