View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

I stayed overseas for probably 1/2 my life before I returned to Singapore. Spent a long time in China. If you are financially so stable (earning like $200k and above per annum, prc will flock to you. No need to go sian ktv girls. If you are those tao towkay who earns millions, can chin cay throw $300-400k to ur ktv sugar babe to buy her properties. If you are those who need to consider (which means only got $1mil savings), then just ask her to F off la. With your situation, can get better girls. During my time in China. Don’t even need to go ktv, got decent girls flocking to you. Unless you don’t have the working contacts, so many OLs to sian. Sometimes go Starbucks, apple store. Super market also can sian girls …..happy to share my experience if you find them useful