Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr clean View Post
hi all bro i have try a few in orchard tower... just be carefull cos i one got herpes ... wnt to see doctor for a jet ...so painful... so i think better not to go orchard tower to bonk ... not worth it....pay for sex..n get a nice gift... i think not only i got herpes maybe some of the bro here got it too..... cos they services some many ang moh n japan...n best part indain oso they do...just think wat were this prc girls get from them..... A BIG GIFT.... AIDS...HERPES...N MORE TO COME.... i just try ones n get it ...that,s my day ..so i were never go there agian..... ...just be more careful.... cap is not save at all ... got hole in it end up raw sex .... do u want yr whole life gone just because of this kind of bonk..... think before u do.....cheerks buddy... i ,m sick with the herpes ....now,.......
Don't blame OT for your herpes problem. If you are stupid enough to let them suck your lancheow bareback, you are asking for it. If not Ot, you will get it somewhere else. I will never exchange fluids with these girls, not even DFK. Anyone who does is just asking for VD.