View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 14
freeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Not sure why the original thread was closed. It's been active and having people asking to join the group.

Anyway, here we go again. We have a relatively large Wechat group comprising of members, from singles to married (happy/unhappy) and divorcees. It's a place we feel free to share our frustration and ask questions about dealing with partner/spouse who doesn't seem to care about our relationship.

We don't have all the answers nor solutions, as most of us are struggling with the same issues too. But it helps to know we are not alone in this difficult journey and little encouragement here and there sure soothe the pain a bit.

If you like to join us, even if you are none of the above but just want to learn about dealing with difficult relationship, feel free to PM me or give me you Wechat ID here. Cheers!
Hi,
Please PM the group chat.
My ID is Smiley0013
Divorced and looking for a physical partner
Thanks