View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Yiyi was selective lah. At first when i started she cannot raw one. Took months of rtf and a giant tip before she let me cip and take video. I do not believe she lets anybody raw from 1st visit.

As for xia tian i think you are thinking of the one from wh04. The w04 one is very cold attitude but frankly the best catbath in geylang. Refuse to french/raw but literally lick your whole body.
Yes, Xia(lan)tian WH04 is a icey cold queen but oh man her BBBJ+CIM is mind-blowing.

After 2-3 times of the usual procedure, i did things a little different with her one time. As she allows (i suspect she even loved the smell) pre-shower action, i dived straight in that day.

Once she closed the door, i turned around and in the most most manly and cold voice i can mustered,

'不用脱衣了'

With that, i unzip and whip out my dick, sit down on the edge of the bed, while drawing out a cig.

While bracing myself for some disgusted backlash from the queen....

i heard a soft '哦‘

She then kneeled in front of me, put some KY on the back of her hand and licked it to her tongue.

And just start blowing, sucking, licking my shaft and balls away, while i enjoy her hot ass in the mirror.

Since then, i repeat this everytime i visit her. No need for foreplay, shower and small talks. Just unzip, whip out, blowjob, smoke, blowjob, smoke, explode in mouth. Sometimes even when i'm out the entire day and i'm sure i have a salty musky tasting dick and balls, sometimes i would take longer than usual, sometimes i would push her head down to follow my rhythm. She doesnt mind a tiny-weeny bit.

I would like to think that Xia(lan)tian like this as a better deal than having to shower, cathbath, AR and getting fucked that she would offer to let me blow into her mouth twice in an hour. To me, to have a beautiful tall girl with a hot figure kneel down in front of me and let me shoot into her mouth twice for SGD150 is a solid package.

Oh. Now we still text each other once in a while. But only small talk over texts

Apologies for sidetracking this thread, you may zap me if you buay song.