View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
Idk how this bdsm works. Lol. I once went for a massage woth a china girl and opted for bdsm. When the service started, she start slapping my face, and kept slapping. Really pain. Then ask me to lick her feet. But wah piang, not even nice... then she asked me if i still want to continue coz i dont even seem to be enjoying myself at all. I said stop bah. Lol.

So she just lie beside me and chit chat and gave me a slow hj. She was pretty but i didnt understood that slapping and it was really painful.. she say takes time to adjust and maybe im not suitable for it.

Asked if she got fj, she say next time come back, if is a regular, she might allow. But all this was before covid. Dont know she still around anot already liao.
This seems more like a warning tale of why you shouldn't engage in BDSM with china masseuses instead of real dominatrixes. Not that I'm against China girls or anything, there are many local girls who are also this type of low effort bdsm practitioners as well.