View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: 🌸 Experience of Sharing 🌸 Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

TESTIMONALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by afease123 View Post
Previously i tried German Sex Drops and after a while, my partner seems to have gotten use to the dosage. Now i change to USA spanish fly with blue wizard mix and the results were great! really great! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornament1969 View Post
First time getting from TS i paid the original price.
After the 2nd time i go back to him, i got good discounts.
I am really happy with the customer service TS gave me. Kudos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
This batch of USA Spanish fly is really strong. Last for 6 hours now!!
Quote:
ON arousal oil was really good, I put just two drops on her clit and she was screaming and squirting.
Quote:
Tried the German sex drops on my girl, after heading good reviews about it.
I mix with 1/3 glass of star fruit juice and stir. Within 15 mins after she consume she tells me she can feel the difference.
It was after her menses period so it couldn't be the menses that is making her feel horny.
We spend a good night yet again =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsortium View Post
Met TS again today to get 3 sets of spanish fly. If you buy more you get more discounts. Products are good, I decided to take 3 spanish, 1 german sex drops, 1thickening cream, 1 delay cream. will write my FR once i tried them out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlicking View Post
Heard alot of good reivews. Created account for contact. Pls message me someone!

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply