Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

GUIDE OF THE BEST KTV's in KL ( UPDATED )

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years . I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng , invested in KTVs , travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs ( especially in China ) , was there at the historic closing of Delux KTV , and did the opening of a few KTVs . Needless to say , if you want help in the KTV world in KL , I'm quite credible to say the least .

IN ORDER OF HIERARCHY

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)SABOON KTV
3)D'Arc
4)PULSE

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace ( now defunct ) , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club ( now defunct ) & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors . They come with dried ice . At the 17th floor , the fruit platter comes with grapes , at the 7th floor , it comes with tomatoes .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me or PM for help if needed ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

PRICE GUIDE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( they use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At D'Arc , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) . The most expensive room , 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

__________________________________________________ ____________

I know it must be frustrating coming to a foreign land and not knowing where to go , what to do at night , and who you can trust to bring you around . IF you're coming to KL ( or you're new to KL's nightlife ) I'm your guy .

If you're alone or with a few friends , just drop me a PM and I'll happily direct you guys or even join the party if time allows me to . =) I won't however entertain messages with questions of asking for girl's numbers !! Haha